Hello, I'm HyperInuyasha on fanfiction.net and neutrallandsknecht on some forums, and I write a lot of dumb shit.
I follow a bunch of game and anime related blogs - what a wonderful world, ain't it? Prepare for a lot of OFF, Yume Nikki, Attack on Titan, Madoka Magica, Homestuck, Shin Megami Tensei, and a bunch of Nintendo related shit and more. Life's great. Everything is great.
(Darian - 16 - M - bi - cis)/p>
(Also that's a shitty Burnt from OFF that I drew on the side.)
- What they say: Ugh, I can't believe they put in this character! They totally stole that character's slot!
- What they mean: The character that ~I~ wanted didn't get in, so I'll be angry at one that did!
- What they say: This character doesn't deserve to be here, no one asked for them!
- What they mean: The game developers should be bending over backwards to put the characters WE want and aren't allowed to put anything they want! Wii Fit Trainer was added in to make fun of people that think like this? Well fuck them anyway!
- What they say: Man, Sakurai is so lazy, look at these clone characters!
- What they mean: A majority of the cast is full of unique fighters but DAMN, this small minority is really pissing me off.
- What they say: I could make something better!
- What they mean: I'm a whiny baby.
I’m going through a funk again and I don’t know why. I couldn’t really bring myself to do homework.
“Well friends, here we are. The ending of this 6.5-year journey is upon us this week…so let’s grab our weaponry and duke it out!
Writing an end sequence to something like BitF is not easy at all, I gotta say. What sort of closure do you give these characters? I ultimately decided on this ending because I wanted a way to say goodbye to these versions of the characters, while still acknowledging that their legacies will go on thanks to all the other “Hands” out there. Indeed, some of you had guessed by this point that the combination of fan and official versions of the casts’ transformations had something to do with this idea.
Yes, the Hand is me. But I’m far from the only one, so don’t be too sad, everyone! The gang will continue to have adventures in all sorts of different forms…and heck, some of them might even be spearheaded by you!
(I did consider having Waluigi show up for a three-panel finisher–the glove ends up being his hand and he laughs at everyone “expecting an explanation.” I’m sure some of you would love that, but what can I say? I think I’m a softie at heart. It’s my one weakness! That and my noodle girl arms.)
Also, thanks to Chris for one last brainstorming session and for assisting with some of the ideas and dialogue in this final arc.
So what could Comic 600–the last one coming this Friday–be about? Well, one of the most beloved aspects of BitF has been the musical aspect, so I think we can squeeze in One Final Song…”
- Matthew Taranto
Now remember people, National Coming Out Day is on its way. If you “come out” on facebook as straight and/or cis, an ally, a brony, a fucking whovian, or anything other than a marginalized sexual orientation and/or gender identity, I will ram my boot so far up your ass you’ll be tasting Vans for weeks.
Who says you need to order carry out for fried rice?
- 1/2 Cup brown whole grain rice
- Onion, Diced
- Carrots, Diced
- 1 Egg
- Olive Oil
- Soy Sauce
- Steam Rice for 45 min, add a little bit of vinegar with the water to make sticky
- Dice veggies, throw into pan with oil
- Throw on rice and cake down
- Cook for 4-5 min on medium-high heat
- Flip/Mix Rice
- Cook for another 4-5 min
- Move the rice over for the scrambled egg, dice and mix as the egg cooks
- Throw on soy sauce, let simmer for ~30-45 seconds
- Eat :3
LET ME TELL YOU A THING IM THE BEST AT FRIED RICE! IM THE MOTHERFUCKING KING OF FRIED RICE!
why is it protected under the amendment to yell at women going into abortion clinics but when you peacefully protest against unjust murder of your people you get tear gassed where did the ball drop america
The killing of a unarmed black great-grandfather by a white police officer who shot him through his car door in the driveway of his own home is causing outrage in South Carolina.
The fury grew again when prosecutors announced earlier this month that a grand jury in had handed down charges against North Augusta Public Safety Officer Justin Craven, 25 - but that he faces only a misdemeanor ‘misconduct in office.’
According to police reports, 68-year-old Ernest Satterwhite refused to pull over when Craven spotted him making a traffic violation in North Augusta on February 9. He led Craven and other officers on a nine-mile low-speed chase to his home in the next county.
When Satterwhite finally stopped - in his own driveway - Craven ran up and fired several shots into the car door, fatally wounding him. Satterwhite’s door was still locked.
Investigators determined that North Augusta Public Safety Officer Justin Craven broke the law. A prosecutor, in a rare action against a police officer, sought to charge him with voluntary manslaughter, punishable by up to 30 years in prison. But the grand jury disagreed, indicting him on a misdemeanor.